Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello World! Welcome to My Blog!


I want to announce that my blog site is now up (also named “Abbie Chen Official” of course).

I will be writing some of the best stuff that this world has to offer but for those who were not aware, here are some of my works!

 

Happy Anniversary Nintendo! Top 10 Family Computer Games 

September 23, 2013 

 

Before the Xbox, Playstation, and Wii invaded every home,  many would argue that the golden age of video games was in the mid '80s, the age of Nintendo!

DLSU vs. UST: Battle Alumni! 

October 4, 2013 



The epic saga for the #UAAPfinals will soon end. Gear up for the final battle!

The Philippines' Scariest: BATTLE MUMU!

October 30, 2013 



Read this and there is no turning back...Be scared. 

Expect more of my work in the following weeks. Thank you for the support!


You think this is cool? Let's get serious and find out how you can serve your country.
Follow my everyday raves at #AbbieChen Official

No comments:

Post a Comment