Thursday, November 21, 2013

Featured Resto: Bar B Skew in Tomas Morato


It is a given fact that there is an abundant number of restaurants (or I prefer to call it “restos”) if you are in the heart of Quezon City’s foodie district, Tomas Morato. The thing is, you either dine out with class, or hang out with your drinking buddies at night, which, in my opinion is all the same. The story is totally different if you dine in at Bar B Skew!

There is a new and aggressive foodie place QC folks. This place is simply BBQ QC heaven!

We crave for something new. We wanted a change in the way we eat. We wanted a twist to something that we already used to do. Bar B Skew will not fail you.

Obviously you know what their main attraction is, which is of course barbequed or grilled food that we all love. However, and I do mean HOWEVER, this is not the usual smokes and charcoals that you might expect.



The best thing that I like about Bar B Skew is you feel empowered!

Their selection of things you just wanted to barbeque is simply mind boggling! Best of all, you feel right at home because their menu is a selection of BBQ treats that we already loved plus a mix of Asian varieties that you just got to try. What is even better about it is that you grab your favorite picks and cook it yourself!

You heard my right, cook it yourself! Where? In the moddle of their state of the art tables where you munch of course!

 
Those tables are simply brilliant. The friendly crew will add in some red hot charcoals, you place your skewers there, and no need to worry about flipping them every now and then because one flick of the switch and their hi-tech grillers will rotate it for you… though of course there is still some manual intervention because you need to coat it the sauce of your choice every now and then which again makes the experience unique but extremely wonderful!

Their menu starts at PhP 99 and there is a variety of menu combos that you can choose from. But for my own dining experience, I must admit I am a self-confessed barbeque lover, so I went all out and just got as many skewers that I can cook and eat, all 30 of them!



I highly recommend this place folks, and I even awarded Bar B Skew to be part of my team! Drop by Tomas Morato, and try this one of a kind dining experience!

I know that you folks are hungry too, so here are the additional details that you need:

Featured Resto: Bar B Skew
Location: UG03 CTTM Square 68 Timog Ave Cnr Tomas Morato, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (+632) 412 8661
Website: http://www.bar-b-skew.ph/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBSkew

You can also check this article out at Bubblews!
If you liked Bar B Skew’s page, it will be great if you visit my page too!






No comments:

Post a Comment