Friday, November 15, 2013

Inspirational Stories You Can Relate: The Reunion


I believe that every single person in this earth will simply admit that any inspirational story is a story that sincerely comes from the heart. Reunion stories can really hit you straight into your heart, because to be honest, every one of us wanted to be loved, and we long for that love if it suddenly leaves you for a very long while.

And then I saw this:

 
I suggest that you focus on the story and not the "other" things 
  
It will simply make you pause for a while and reaffirm to yourself and say, “Dear me, things like these are possible.” The same way I easily fall for inspirational quotes or motivational quotes, watching two friends reunite after a very long time can easily make you have tears in your eye.

Personally, I miss my dear lola (grandma) who passed away over a year ago. She is one of those few people who molded the Abbie that I am right now, and I can honestly say that I am a no one without her help. Unfortunately, a reunion is not possible, I know, but someday, I will see her again.

Wow it really felt good when I wrote this!

Anyway, what is your inspirational story? Better yet, what is your reunion story?


Follow my everyday raves at #AbbieChen Official

No comments:

Post a Comment