Monday, December 1, 2014

"Mahal Niya Rin Pala Ako" Video Creating Online Viral Buzz


When a guy takes a video of himself and proclaims his love, there is no doubt that everyone would like to see it.

I know I do, and I still have the goose bumps watching it!

The one minute and twenty second clip starts with this guy wearing formal clothes as if he is about to attend a wedding. It then pans on him, saying that he will admit something, which is obviously his love.


(The clip mixes monochrome and bright colors when changing moods)

The scene then shifts to him describing that lucky one, describing that she keeps on getting prettier over time and that girl is always there when he needs her. He then wonders what will happen if he asks, “Pwede bang maging akin ka na lang?” (Is it ok for you to be mine?).

(This book plays an important part in the scene)

Now I will not give you any spoilers here, but what I know is that the ending has this really cheesy twist that I think is well thought.



(Again, the mood that it creates is just amazing!)

This clip really has this soothing feel to it, matching a smooth tone and atmosphere of the video with the master accompaniment of guitars. For all romantics out there, I have to admit, the narration and music can be an LSS moment.

This video is masterfully created to make every viewer feel their romantic side. This is one video that I will surely recommend to everyone.

By the way. here is the video for your entertainment. You can also check the video here.



What do you guys think?

Speaking of art, I made a feature article about the Rise Exhibit! You can check it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment